Here is a really simple, natural and delicious health drink taught to me by Healer and Feng Shui Master Atan :-
Natural Health Drink Recipe
1 tbsp pure honey (or more if you like it sweeter :wink:)
1) Combine the juices from the lemon and orange.
2) Stir in the honey.
3) Enjoy health drink immediately. Yummy!
This easy-to-make delicious health drink portion is meant for 1 person, and it is recommended that we drink this twice a week to build up our body immunity, maintain good health, and it is especially good to have during the flu and sore throat seasons because it packs a lot of Vitamin C and anti-oxidants. Coughs and colds are reputed to be helped as a result.
Below is some good information on honey obtained from an e-zine article :-
Nature’s Energy Booster
The benefits of honey go beyond its great taste. A great natural source of carbohydrates which provide strength and energy to our bodies, honey is known for its effectiveness in instantly boosting the performance, endurance and reduce muscle fatigue of athletes. Its natural fruit sugars, fructose and glucose plays an important role in preventing fatigue during exercise and are quickly absorbed into the bloodstream digested by the body. It is known that honey has also been found to keep levels of blood sugar fairly constant compared to other types of sugar. So, to experience these health benefits of honey, here are a few tips for you:
1. Next time before you go for a workout, take a spoon of honey to enable you to go for the extra mile.
2. If you are feeling low and lethargic in the morning, try honey. Spread it on hot toast or replace the sugar in your tea with it for a refreshing surge of energy.
3. If your kids are finding hard to cope with the physical strain from the buzzing activities at school, prepare them some sandwiches with honey, butter and ham to make sure they have enough energy to sustain through the day. They will appreciate the great health benefits of honey by experiencing them.
Immunity System Builder
Amongst the many health benefits of honey, what is most impressive to me – it can be a powerful immune system booster. Honey’s antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties can help improve digestive system and help you stay healthy and fight disease. Start every brand new day with this cleansing tonic if you want to see this health benefit of honey: before breakfast, mix a spoonful of honey and juice from half a lemon into a cup of hot water and drink it.