Dear friends, 😀
Here is another simple Chinese stirfry recipe for French Beans. All you need are just –
* 400gm French Beans, cut into 1 to 1 1/2-inch lengths
* 3 cloves garlic, chopped
* 2 tbsps oyster sauce
* 1/2 tsp sugar
* 1/4 to 1/2 tsp salt
* 1/4 cup water
* 2 tbsps cooking oil
1) Just heat up some oil in a wok over high heat until it smokes a little bit. Put in the garlic and stir continously until golden.
2) Put in the French Beans and hear the wonderful sizzle, while you continue to stir them vigorously in the wok. 😆
3) Add in the water, give beans another good stir and cover the wok to let the vegetables steam for 2 minutes.
4) Remove the wok cover, put in the rest of the ingredients and stir the beans for another minute or two.
5) Remove from heat and serve this dish hot. Enjoy the slightly smoky and garlicky flavour of the beans as well as their sweet crunchiness! 😉
Serve this with other meat dishes in either a Chinese meal with hot steamed rice, or as a side dish for your Western meals. Bon Appetit! 😀