Hello there, dear friends 😀
It’s been such a long, long time since I played TAG as a kid and now, I’ve been tagged online by my dear fellow blogger friend, sweetosie. The objective of this Tag is to tell you 5 things about myself that you don’t know yet –
1) I am not afraid of rats/mice, lizards, cockroaches nor snakes …… but I am terrified of worms…..any type….from teeny, weeny ones found on vegetables to those hairy, slowly crawling caterpillars…eeeewww!! 😯 🙄
2) I usually don’t eat much of my own cooked food or enjoy it as much as my family do, but I would go crazy over anyone else’s cooking – it can be just a bowl of rice and a simple fried egg but to me, they will taste absolutely heavenly. 😆
3) when I was a kid, I literally grew up on Maggi mee (a popular brand of instant noodles), and I would have it everyday for breakfast because I just love its taste! In those days, the Maggi chicken flavour mee soup used to have wonton skins which tasted so smooth and good. I know, it was not a very healthy way of eating then but I was ignorant. Hehe, these days, my hubby only allows me to have instant noodles occasionally. 🙄
4) I simply love the arts of healing – I am a retired Usui Reiki Master and very recently, I am very honoured to have my healer lady friend teach me her ancient art (her healing abilities was inherited from her late grandmother) of foot reflexology free of charge, but I have to build up my “inner strength/stamina” first by practising on my family members. When I learn more, I will post some of the basic techniques here – I know there’s one which most of you will be excited to find out ===> which point to activate on our feet to lose weight! 😆
5) when I was in school, I was also a member of St.John’s Ambulance and was trained in the basic first aid skills and used to volunteer as medical aid at football matches on weekends.
There you have it – now you know a little more about me. Now, I have to look for 3 other bloggers to tag …… hmmmmm…. 😆 …