Good afternoon, dear friends 😀
This is a very powerful Feng Shui technique developed by Master atan. It is free of charge and you only need to select from one of the eight mountain pictures available from his FORUM and request for activation there.
North Sector Mountain Technique – 2009 (NSM)
This is a very important Feng Shui placement for house and office.
The most important reason in placing a mountain in the North sector of the house or office is to allow the Yin chi to go out from one’s house or office through the mountain. This will create a space in the house/office for good chi to flow into one’s house or office, thus causing good chi fill the whole house. Also, all your Feng Shui cures and enhancers will enjoy good chi 24/7 and work even better for you.
Usually, the NSM will also give support and strength to the house to counter any negative chi, poison arrows and others, that are directed to the house.
Therefore, people who stay in the house, or people at work at the office, or business persons, will have strong support and protection from the mountain for whatever they are doing in life, especially from vile people and etc…..
With the NSM properly placed – people in the house usually are well mannered and with good behaviour – especially on money spending – this also protect money from going out easily without good reasons.
North Sector Mountain Technique also enhances and strenghtens one’s career and business luck, providing – protection from office politics and back stabbing.
Here are the guidelines :-
1. Select one of the approved 8 mountain pictures and printer print it – size about 7 inches.
2. Place it higher than chest level.
3. If the North Sector is your main door – place it at least 3 feet away from the main door.
4. Do not place in the Bedroom.
5. Do not place under a beam or the bathroom.
6. Do not place it above any other Master FS Technique cure.
7. It must be stuck firmly onto a solid wall.
8. It must face the South sector of the house or main door of the house.
9. There is no time or date restriction on placement, but you can select a good date and time to place it. Check on shashi21 post on 2009 Feng Shui Almanac.
10. Only one mountain picture is sufficient for the whole house.
Date : 5th June 2009