A Special, “Out Of This World” FREE Technique For Relieving Chronic Pains

Pain

Hi there, dear friends 😀

Happy New Year 2018!

This article is dedicated to those of you out there that suffer from chronic pains, or you are in some pain and you want quick relief.

However,  I must warn you that you must have an open mind to read further about this pain relief technique.

There is an 80% chance of success among those that have tried it. If it doesn’t work, it means that you have a deeper medical condition that requires further medical consultation.

It has worked very well for me and I use it whenever I have a headache, a muscle or ligament sprain, gum pains…basically, any pain related matters. It is better than taking pain medication.

This pain relief protocol was introduced to the world on 06 November, 2017,  and people who have found it effective are encouraged to inform others who suffers from chronic pain. It is meant to reduce pain suffering for everyone.

Some feedback :-

“wow cant believe this actually worked !
I have had plantar fasciitis on my foot for 2 years and chronic back pain for weeks that are now gone!!!”

“…I felt something started to work on my left arm which induced my backaches for decades. I felt cool on my arms and the pain was relieved little by little. Really awesome !!”

“Ohh my god! I mentally quoted 3x and moved the column from side to side to test.
I felt the pain of the slipped disc and then a shiver down the spine until the hair and pain was relieved. I’m a little shocked! no words at the moment. I do not know if I’m totally cured of slipped disc, but I guarantee that eased the pain”

“Sorry, my English is horrible, so I used the google translator. I have pain in the joints of the fingers of the hands, I performed the technique yesterday and today, when I closed my eyes I had the sensation of receiving a scanner of lights, green, yellow, red, very strange. The pain has subsided, I’m back on the weekend.
gratitude”

“definitely works but pain came back after a while although not as intense as it used to be. Had to do it several times. But I feel great now. Thanks a lot. Sending much love.”

“Success! I repeated the code as instructed. I did it when I went to sleep Monday night. I have had a chronic inflammation in my throat for over 10 years and nothing has cured it. I am an acupuncturist and have to cough and clear my throat constantly to alleviate the pain. This disrupts the silence I like while working on a patient.

I felt subtle shifts happen after repeating the code. The next day there was no pain. I went through the entire clinic day without coughing. The relief is enormous! I wanted to wait until another day went by before I really got my hopes up. Today, I am still experiencing relief. We will see how it goes.”

The Pain Relief Protocol :-

command-pb-stardust mangga

When you need relief from pain, you can either say out aloud, or mentally say 3 times  the words “Command PB Stardust.”

Like this :-

Command PB Stardust

Command PB Stardust

Command PB Stardust

What is Command PB Stardust?

{This is where you will need an open mind … well…just think of it as some form of Energy Healing for you! Lol! )

Hi everybody !

Unbelievable !

I’m absolutely blown! It works ! We tested it on several people, some aged 70 who had pain for many years!

In 3 seconds, 80% of the pain was gone! It’s absolutely fantastic, especially since it shows the reality of pleiadian technology!

If the pleiadians could do the same thing to remove addictions to drugs, cigarettes or alcohol, it would be so wonderful for millions of people.

Thank you, I love you so much for what you do for us.

Since i mention the Command PB stardust 3 times yesterday, I feel that my pressure in back and on my heart passed away. Therefore I’m suffering from a thrombosis since two years in my right leg, so my leg was always swollen. Now I guess since yesterday the swelling dissapeared.

I think Lightworkes have to suffer the most chronic phyisical diseases, than everyone else. So we cannot focus on the essential things in life, like supporting our liberation.

I hope this is all real and not an imagination

Dear Cobra, dear Pleiadians
We made the protocol for the pain. I must say that it is better. As soon as I pronounced the three sentences, my coronal chakra opened and in the minutes that followed, there was an improvement of the back pain. It is less painful and I can stand up longer without having to ‘sit down.

I said “Command PB Stardust” few times per one day. Then my right shoulder pain became better. Now, I can move my right upper arm more easily and more rapidly than the past. Right hand can reach nearly center of my back. Pain when I move this arm yet remain a bit, but it is milder than the past. I would like to continue this command.
Thank you so much.

Unfortunately, this pain protocol didn’t work for my son-in-law’s chronic lower backache problem – but only because he was sleeping on a mattress that was too soft and has no chiropractic support. He should change his mattress, according to our Traditional Chinese Medicine Accupressure physician.

Update on 17 November, 2017

“Command PB Stardust Pleiadian protocol for removal of chronic pain has been proven to be about 80% effective. Main factors reducing the effectivity of the protocol are suppressed guilt, suppressed negative emotions, past life soul contracts and extremely complex and / or strong medical conditions.
You need to understand that this protocol in most cases does not heal the cause of the pain, it just adjusts the central nervous system so that is decreases the pain signal. Moderate pain signal is then simply a sign that something is wrong with the physical body and medical attention is needed. This protocol is NOT a substitute for medical intervention by conventional and / or alternative medicine.
The Light forces have requested that this protocol gets viral as it has the power to drastically reduce the amount of unnecessary suffering on the surface of the planet.”

With best wishes,

choesf 😀

Advertisements

14 Responses so far »

1. 4

PROTOCOLO PLEIADIANO “COMMAND PB STARDUST”

2. 5

Lora
    December 31, 2017 at 9:51 AM

After using “Command PB Stardust” the chronic pain in the right shoulder slightly subsided but came back soon. And the next day I felt much more peaceful, balanced and less moody, even kind of joyful. I used it only once so far. It is good to know that I can use this
    again. With much appreciation and gratitude to Cobra and Pleiadian family!

Source – https://prepareforchange.net/2017/11/27/command-pb-stardust-new-pleiadian-protocol-to-ease-physical-pain-drastically-reduce-suffering-on-this-planet/

3. 6

Jacqueline
    December 29, 2017 at 12:41 PM | Reply
    It is getting more effective the longer I use it.

Peace blessings love and light to all
    Deep appreciate and gratitude to all
    Unconditional love and forgiveness to all

4. 7

Lehua
    December 23, 2017 at 11:47 AM | Reply

Currently working on my new skill of pain management from multiple fractures of a broken ankle and surgery recently, I am appreciate and very pleased with this new tool! ‘loha Lehua

5. 8

carolina
    December 18, 2017 at 10:26 AM | Reply

My daughter used ‘Comand PB Stardust’ last night and iit worked in about a minute, she has slept for 7 hours after two days not being able to because of constant strong pain. Thank You Cobra and Pleiadian friends!!!!!!!

6. 9

Rose
    December 16, 2017 at 2:40 PM

The effect was immediate. I had to shovel snow, I am 83 years old. I was nearly done, just a few more minitues, but my lower back pain would not allow me to finish. I came in, read this and thought it three times. The relief was immediate. Then went out and finished the job. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I have written it down and will use whenever I need it.

7. 10

alan479
    December 16, 2017 at 12:26 PM

The main thing to remember for the maximum effect is that even though this is a gift from the Pleiadians the healing energies are released downward from your I AM source above. The more you are attuned to your I AM, the more of the healing energies can be consciously absorbed.

8. 11

Barbara
    December 16, 2017 at 12:26 PM

I am totally amazed how effective Command PB Stardust works, and so grateful to have received this information. I have suffered and still do with chronic back pain for many years.

I’m 77 years old and currently I’m helping a friend who has recently developed Alzheimers as well as being a hoarder.

I’ve been working on her home to clean it up, and organize it, trust me it is a daunting task indeed. I should not be able to do what I am doing because of back issues.

When I leave her home each day after working there I’m in terrible pain, but I immediately use Command PB Stardust in thought. I am so amazed by the relief I receive, and can continue helping.

I have not been pain free in at least 10 years….Amazing…..Amazing… Thank You Cobra for the information, and Thank You Pleiadians for this gift, at least it is to me! I tell everyone I meet about it. I am sooooooo grateful………..Thank You again

9. 12

Trees Kersbergen
    December 16, 2017 at 7:27 AM

I do thank THE ONE And all concerning Lightbeings for helping us freeing from pain!

I LOVE YOU. ALL for sharingthe knowledge to help us!

God is GREAT and I don’t have the right ex pressions for thanking!!!

10. 13

elga13
    December 15, 2017 at 10:32 AM

thank you,to the Plaiadian Brotheres and Sisters,,,,,i am sure you know you know healing methodes we are not aware of and perhaps in the future we will understand,,,as i know that all our present modalities will fall away,,,

just the very fact that you are thinking of us generates a deep Joy and Gratitude in me,,with all my Love i send this Vibration to you,,
    Elga

11. 14

From Reddit –

[–]ZeerVreemd 2 points 1 month ago

Tried this yesterday and it actally works. I have a low back problem that gave me constant mild pain for more than four years now. It is not life breaking but very annoying and it does influence my mood and life negative upto some point.

Yesterday i came across this post and after some thought i decided to try this. After speaking out the words i got some goosebumps and felt energy arround me. The pain did not go away in an instant, but i could feel something happening.

After a couple of hours i started to notice the pain was way less as before and today it is still better as before..
    It is not gone away completely, that’s not possible becouse the “technical” problem still exists, but it is much less.

Thanks for sharing this information mandelbrotzoom, it gave me a great relief.

Comment RSS · TrackBack URI